YouSurance General Agency, LLC
(a wholly owned subsidiary of GWG Holdings, Inc.)
Last Modified: January 9, 2018
YouSurance General Agency, LLC is currently licensed as a producer of life insurance products in all 50 states and DC.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
The Company name, the terms “YouSurance General Agency, LLC”, “YouSurance” and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses [or screen names] associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see the YouSurance legal department for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available on an AS-IS, WITH ALL FAULTS basis. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. Without limiting any of the foregoing, we are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content, suitability or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of Minnesota and is a Delaware limited liability company in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by YouSurance General Agency, LLC 220 South Sixth St Suite 1200 Minneapolis MN 55402.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the YouSurance legal department.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: info@YouSurance.com.
Thank you for visiting the Website.